We are excited that we can now worship together, even if limited in number and without singing. Church won’t look like our idea of normal and we’re aware that returning to church is not appropriate for everyone. However we trust that the experience will be spiritually fulfilling, rich in fellowship and blessing.
How do I sign up?
From the 27th of June we will meet for two Sunday services at 10:30am and 5:30pm. If you’d like to join us please complete this Registration Form. Completing a form doesn’t guarantee a space at any given service. Seats are allocated midweek prior to each service and you will receive an email confirming your place.
By completing this form you are confirming that you understand we will hold your attendance information for no more than 21 days in accordance with Scottish Government requirements. We may be required to share this information with NHS Scotland as part of the Test and Protect service.
Our data protection policies are available for you to read here:
What will church be like?
Please read through the information below before completing the sign-up form below.
- We have a booking system and you need to complete our booking form at the top of this page before attending, whether you’re a regular or a visitor.
- Face coverings are to be worn while in the church building.
- Entry is through the side door. There may be a queue to enter the church so arrive in good time and be prepared to wait.
- On arrival an usher will welcome you. You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided and you will be shown directly to your seat. Seating is in household/bubble groups with 2 meters social distancing.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and tissues so if you sneeze or cough during the service you can minimise the infection risk from your seat.
- Bibles will not be available but the readings will be displayed on our screens.
- We are not allowed to sing indoors but praise will be played with the words shown on our screens.
- Toilet facilities are available. However the kitchen is closed so please bring water if necessary.
- At the end of the service remain in your seat, and the door duty team will usher you out of the building pew by pew. Hand sanitiser will be provided as you exit. If you have a child in the Junior Church they will be brought outside to meet you. Once you have left, please move away from the exit door.
What if I become unwell?
If you become unwell during the service, please inform an usher who will assist you. If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 having been at Buccleuch in the previous 2 days, you must inform the Buccleuch administrator within 12 hours of the symptoms appearing. You can do this by using our contact us form.
Any other questions
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.