There are no in-person services at Buccleuch for the time being. We pray that it won’t be too long before we can meet together again. When we are able to worship in the building, the sign up forms will be on this page. Keep an eye on our social media and we’ll let you know asap.
We are excited that we can now worship together, even if limited in number and without singing. Church won’t look like our idea of normal and we’re aware that returning to church is not appropriate for everyone. However we trust that the experience will be spiritually fulfilling, rich in fellowship and blessing.
How do I sign up?
We have two Sunday morning services at 9:30 and 11:30. Completing a form does not guarantee you a space at any given service. Seats will be allocated midweek prior to each service and you will receive an email confirming your place and providing further details. Please do not come to Buccleuch if you have not received a confirmation email.
By completing this form you are confirming that you understand we will hold your attendance information for no more than 21 days in accordance with Scottish Government requirements. We may be required to share this information with NHS Scotland as part of the Test and Protect service. Our data protection policies are available for you to read here:
What will church be like?
Please read through the information below before completing the sign-up form below.
- We have a booking system and you must complete our booking form before attending a service, whether you’re a regular or a visitor. The booking form is at the top of this page.
- Face coverings are to be worn while in the church building.
- Entry will be through the side door. There may be a queue to enter the church, so please arrive in good time and be prepared to wait.
- On arrival an usher will welcome you. You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided for hand cleaning and you will be shown directly to your seats. Seating will be in household/bubble groups with 2 meters social distancing.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and tissues so if you sneeze or cough during the service you can minimise the infection risk from your seat.
- Bibles will not be available but the readings will be displayed on our screens.
- We are not allowed to sing indoors but music and words will be shown on our screens as in our YouTube broadcasts.
- Toilet facilities will be available. However the kitchen is closed so please bring water if necessary.
- At the end of the service, please remain in your seat, and the door duty team will usher you out of the building pew by pew. Hand sanitiser will be provided as you exit. Once you have left, please move away from the exit door.
What if I become unwell?
If you become unwell during the service, please inform an usher who will assist you. If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 having been at Buccleuch in the previous 2 days, you must inform the Buccleuch administrator within 12 hours of the symptoms appearing. You can do this by using our contact us form.
Any other questions
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.